3. Miss Olay: Megan Young
4. Miss Reducin: Megan Young
5. Miss Laguna: Megan Young
6. Miss Bold and Glamorous by Revlon: Megan Young
7. Miss Bench Body: Megan Young
8. Miss Figlia: Megan Young
Other Special and Sponsored Award Winners are:
1. Best in Talent: Samantha Mae Bernardo
2. Best in Gown: Bianca Paz
3. Best in Swimwear: Janicel Lubina
4. Miss Friendship: Zahra Bianca Saldua
6. Miss Redux Fat: Bianca Paz
7. Miss Pantene: Zahra Saldua
8. Miss Photogenic: Janicel Lubina
1st princess- Janicel Lubina
2nd princess- Zahra Bianca Saldua
3rd princess - Paula Bianca Paz
4th princess - Omarie Linn Osuna
“I wanna prove to them that well, of course, my goal there is to win it,” she said.
Since the franchise’s separation of the Ms. World-Philippines title from the Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc., Megan is the third holder which handles the Philippine representation to the Ms. Universe pageant.
The actress will follow the footsteps of 2011 Ms. World first runner-up Gwendoline Ruais and 2012 Ms. World top 15 contender Queenierich Rehman.