Good News to all Pinoy professionals! PRC ID Renewal Centers were simultaneously opened in 13 malls in Metro Manila and nearby provinces last Friday! That means, Filipino professionals can now renew their Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) identification cards at the malls seven days a week during mall hours. Woooooooooooooooooot! I luv this news!
The 13 PRC ID Renewal Centers are located in the following locations:
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Novaliches
- SM Marikina
- SM Masinag
- SM Manila
- SM Quiapo
- SM Harrison Plaza
- SM Sta. Mesa
- SM Sucat
- SM mall Bacoor
- SM mall Dasmariñas, Cavite
- SM mall Calamba, Laguna
- SM mall Lipa City, Batangas.
Filipino professionals can now renew their PR IDs without having to wait in long queues nor face those tiger looking unfriendly staff at PRC Main Office! Yeah, I know you can relate. Ha ha ha! peace! Just joking here!
- File your applications for ID renewal
- After submitting an ID application renewal, the PRC ID should be available after seven working days.
- Claim the IDs at the malls, at your own time and at your own convenience, sans the hassle of long queues
NOTE: This is not a paid post. I am just so happy with this news that's why I'd like to share my happiness to everyone.