This is the soon to be obsolete way of paying using the debit card technology. Yes,this is how a usual mag-stripe debit card operates:
- you give your card to the cashier
- cashier swipes the card on the payment terminal
- then wait for the connection to happen.
- then wait for the receipt to be printed.
- then you sign the receipt.
- then you get back your card and a copy of the receipt.
NFC changes all that.
With Happy Plus Card all you have to do is tap your card on the terminal to pay and you’re done!
Just see how easy it is in this video:
How do you get one?
Plus there's an added bonus! The Happy Plus Card kit contains discount coupons which you could use when you dine in your favorite Jollibee, Greenwich, Chowking and Red Ribbon and soon Mang Inasal stores in Metro Manila.
Log on to: www.happyplus.com.ph
At the moment the card can't be used when ordering for a delivery. Though the guys from Jollibee said it will happen soon with the use of a mobile device.